Koydaoil HPH-MW oil emulsions are used in the production of thermal insulation products based on mineral and glass fibers.
It is a mixture of high temperature refined oil, water, preservative and other functional additives.
The emulsion has the following properties:
- non-toxic - does not pose a danger of exposure to the human body;
- compatible with most phenolic resin binder;
- heat resistant, flash point: more than 260-300 °C;
- retains water-repelling and dust-removing properties after processing at high temperatures;
- high efficiency at low dosages.
Applications of Koydaoil HPH-MW:
- during the production of any types of mineral wool;
- the emulsion is added to the binder solution, either in the hydromass, or used by direct processing using nozzles.