This is an aqueous emulsion of polydimethylsiloxane, which is effectively used in finished form and diluted with water.
The emulsion has the following properties:
- doesn't contain alkyl phenol ethoxylates;
- doesn't pose a risk of exposure to the human body;
- gives antistatic surface properties (reduces static charge);
- economical, convenient and safe to use;
- explosion-proof and doesn't have a toxic effect on the human body;
- heat resistant, application temperature up to 200 °C;
- stable when diluted with water to 2% solution;
- resistant to freezing temperatures and can withstand up to 5 cycles of freezing and thawing without decomposition;
- guarantees excellent removal of parts and is recommended for use in complex forms;
- the grease has a non-slip surface and does not distort the dimensions of the molds;
- when correctly applied to the preheated form, the product forms a thin, inert thermostable coating used in the processes of molding rubber and polymers.
- when casting rubber and plastic products as silicone release agent for molds;
- for processing glass containers;
- as a lubricant for extruded rubber products (profiles, tubes, seals, etc.);
- in car services - lubrication reduces tire mounting and dismounting efforts, prevents tire “sticking” to the rim of the tire, and saves the tire carcass from harmful deformations;
- in the manufacture of textiles (production of yarn, knitwear);
- for lubricating sewing needles and conveyor belts.